The descent into the cave of the rabbit...

Monday 26 January 2009

?

I have the chance to travel all around the world while sitting in front of my laptop with a bottle of red wine next to me.
Bad news from everywhere.
People die, people get injured, people are imprisoned for trying to live freely.
Will this madness ever stop?
Will we ever live in peace?
How guilty am I for choosing to work in an office instead of volunteering to serve people in need?
Is it enough; donating money, voting the Lefts, talking about anti-capitalism and social values?
My daily biggest concern is to get laid and eat well. And drink, of course!
I consume electricity and recycle whatever I can but do I really need whatever I buy?
Especially when I KNOW that there are people who may die within the next moment; by the time I stopped typing...

No comments: