The descent into the cave of the rabbit...

Wednesday 20 May 2009

So am I!

I have been uploading your sex scenes with all your boyfriends on the internet for the past 3 months!
No, I am just kidding! But you do have a lot of sex!
And you seem to enjoy it a lot!
When we were together, you used to have splitting headaches quite often, if I remember right...
In any other case, this should make me worry about my performance in sex.
But after we broke up, I have been fucking Diana (your sister), Helen (your cousin), Rebbecca (your other cousin), Christen (your next apartment neighbor) and your best friend, Mary and they all seem to enjoy it a lot, because they find silly excuses just and only to meet me again...

2 comments:

konstantinos said...

Respect, brother!
Αυτό μόνο και υποκλίνομαι!
Περιμένω ενημέρωση όταν έρθεις για διακοπές!
;-Ρ

bigapple said...

Όλα έχουν ειπωθεί, αδερφέ! ;-)